Hudsie's World

The cultured, amiable, unpresumptuous, commendable, yet quite mysterious and peculiar life of the so-called Hudson Jones, who, though still being an inexperienced and often ignorant ankle biter manages to survive in this dissatisfactory and imperfect world of chaos.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well, here it is. The long awaited (or maybe not so long awaited) BLOG I have been promising you all. This is the first BLOG that I've made in my whole life!!!!=) So be patient with me if you see something that you don't like...I mean in the graphical design way. Hehe...
Oh yeah, and one more thing. Uh, sorry that it's in Slovak and in English, but as you might have noticed (if you know me a little better), I'm an American Slovak, so I have Slovak and American freinds. So...


Tak, a je to tu. Moj dlho ocakavany (alebo mozno nie az tak dlho ocakavany) BLOG, ktory som vam vsetkym slubil. Toto je prvy BLOG, co som spravil za cely moj zivot!!!!=) Jeeej...Tak budte trpezlivi ak uvidite nieco, co sa vam nebude pacit ohladom grafickeho dizajnu. Hehe...dizajn, to co je za slovo?
Jaj, a este jedna vec. Sorry, ze je to v slovencine aj v anglictine. Ale, ako ste si mozno vsimli (ak ma poznate trochu lepsie), som Americky Slovak, takze mam aj slovenskych aj americkych kamosov. Tak no...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger beccafredo said…

    Yay! Nice blog Huds! I was especially appreciating the graphic design parts, you must be a natural! =)
    can't wait to read more....I'm going through Hudson-withdrawls already.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jennie said…

    Hey Hudson!
    Nice blog! It's looking good...but it could use some pictures...but I guess you already knew that.
    Just a little bit of advice...
    Let God use this year back in the States...let Him work through you...and you'll be amazed! It's not always easy, but He's faithful. For me personally, I dreaded returning to the States but God took my bad attitude and reminded me that He is in control! It turned out to be one of the best years of my life! So, just hang in there...
    Have a great day!
    Jennie
    P.S. We miss you guys!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Hudson!
    Awesome blog, I am so excited you made one! I will definetly be checking on it often!!!
    I miss you bunches already!
    and have been praying for you!!!
    Hannah=P
    p.s. thats my smiley!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home