Hudsie's World

The cultured, amiable, unpresumptuous, commendable, yet quite mysterious and peculiar life of the so-called Hudson Jones, who, though still being an inexperienced and often ignorant ankle biter manages to survive in this dissatisfactory and imperfect world of chaos.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Pretty Boy

Over the years of all the hard work I have done for my country I have been recieved nicknames in accordance with my doings in life. They were nice nicknames such as: Handsfree, Hejsond, Dr. Gertrude, pinkE, the Hudsonator, Haci, Haznd, Hacikam, Hudsywudsy...etc.,etc....
But just this summer I recieved one that outrates all the rest. Pretty Boy....I have tried to figure out why...and I think I finally know the answer: HAIR!!!

Za vsetky roky tazkej prace pre moj narod som ziskal vela prezyvok odvodenych od mojich cinov v mojom zivote. Boli to prezyvky ako: Handsfree, Hejsond, Dr. Gertruda, pinkE, Hudsonator, Haci, Haznd, Hacikam, Hudsywudsy...atd.,atd...
No, toto leto som ziskal krasnu prezyvku, ktora je nad vsetky ostatne. Pretty Boy....(pre tych co neviete po Anglicky tak dobre, to znamena v preklade: ehm......"pekny chlapcek") Snazil som sa zistit preco...a asi som konecne nasiel dovod: VLASY!!!

So...first a little bit of history.

Tak...najprv trosicku dejepisu.


May 2005; This is the beginning; I'm the dude in the back with the short short short hair. The other dude with the weird face is my brother. (you probably know him)


Maj 2005; Tak toto je zaciatok; Ja som ten Ferko s velmi velmi velmi kratkymi vlasmi vzadu. A ten Jozko vpredu s tym divnym ksichtom je moj brat. (asi ho poznate)





Oh yeah....it was like this at one point too...






Aha...aj takto som ich nosil kedysi...






February 2006; Here I decided: "Hey, what will long hair look like on me?"



Februar 2006; Tu som sa rozhodol: "Hm, ako budem vyzerat s dlhymi vlasmi?"





August 2006; Voila!!!! So now you know why they call me "Pretty Boy". Hmph....









August 2006; Voila!!!! Tak, teraz uz viete preco ma volaju "Pretty Boy". Hmf...





Man!!! Where did my face go!






Ty kamo!!! Uz nemam ani tvar!



But all good things have to come to an end. So when we got to the States over here it was so hot!!! So it all had to go...

Ale, vsetky dobre veci musia raz skoncit. Tak, ked sme prisli do USA bolo tu fakt teplo!!! Tak muselo to vsetko ist prec...

And you'll see those pictures in an upcoming chapter of "Hudsie's World". Thankyou!


All rights reserved. This website belongs to Hudson and Hudson only. No copying pictures or no copying anything....please...just kidding. If you want something just call me. Thanks...no taxes or anything. This is no joke. Maybe.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Jennie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jennie said…

    Hahaha! Nice post, Pretty Boy! I was laughing the whole way through...reading about the history of your hair! Pretty exciting, if you ask me. Haha!
    Can't wait to see the new pictures!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger beccafredo said…

    Noooooo! you cut it off?! oh, the prince charming hair....we need a moment of silence.


    ok, so post a picture already! Can't wait to see how the saga has coninued!
    As Elliot said...."yeah, and he's got....THE HAIR!" say that last part with classic El-drama!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    hey dude! nice history of the hair! our lives wouldn't be complete without knowing all that! =)
    anyway, put up picture with your new hair already! =P
    Talk to you...lejtr...ma brodah frum anodah mudah...

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger nate hughes said…

    Nice hair. You can check my hair progression out over the past year on my blog!

    BTW, it isn't just the hair, cause mine is long too and no one calls me pretty boy...I think some it has to do with facial hair. Once you can grow that, you can grow your hair as long as you want, not shave, and you'll be called Scrub or Homeless...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home