Hudsie's World

The cultured, amiable, unpresumptuous, commendable, yet quite mysterious and peculiar life of the so-called Hudson Jones, who, though still being an inexperienced and often ignorant ankle biter manages to survive in this dissatisfactory and imperfect world of chaos.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Trampoline!

I love jumping. Doing frontflips and backflips and sideflips and 360s and 540s.....such much fun. I will try to get some cooler pics of me jumping later, but for now you'll just have to be satisfied with these...


This is just a funny picture that I found. Notice Kristina's hair...

That was my front flip. My hat fell off in the process. But don't worry I landed it.

I have no idea what I was doing here. Woohoo!!


As you can see, I am a very happy person when I jump on the trampoline.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jennie said…

    Haha! Love your pictures!!!
    Corey loves jumping and flipping on our new trampoline, too. Lindee and I just stick to butt wars! =)
    Good exercise, I tell ya!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Hudson said…

    Does anyone else want to make me feel special on this post? =)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Hudson said…

    Thanks Jennie....

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Corrie said…

    NO!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Hudson said…

    Hmph...

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Corrie said…

    Hmph yourself!!!

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    I'll make you feel special! Lol you're such a dork...=P

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Tyler...that was mean!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    He knows i'm just joking...don't worry!!! =)

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    guess what I just noticed! Elliot is wearing his camp bracelets in that one picture...sweet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home