Hudsie's World

The cultured, amiable, unpresumptuous, commendable, yet quite mysterious and peculiar life of the so-called Hudson Jones, who, though still being an inexperienced and often ignorant ankle biter manages to survive in this dissatisfactory and imperfect world of chaos.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Halo, alle meinen Freunden von Europe. Es ist ganz gut, dass ich in Deutsch fur Sie schreiben kann. Ich bin jetzt zu Hause. Es ist sehr still hier, und ich bin ein bischen mude. Aber ich will auch so shreiben fur Sie. Ich weiss nicht was ich schreiben will, weil ich nicht so gut in Deutsch spreche.

Sorry, just practicing my German. I've forgotten a lot. Hey, all you German speakers out there....how do you say boring again? I always forget....well, there's nothing much to write about anyway. Tomorrow's DV8. I'll write all about that in an upcoming Hudsie's World blog thing...yeah.....so...be prepared....muhahaha. (sorry Tyler, I know you like to use that laugh).
I've been working out a lot for the past few days. It's been fun. My appearance has already improved in just one week! It's just amazing what YMCA can do to you! I even posted a picture of myself owning those weights....("YMCA...babadabadaba...YCMA...dadadabadadaba...")
Thanks everyone for prayers. I love you guys!

My new favorite word of the week is: dull


4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Corrie said…

    Huds! Yu've been complaining ever since we got back that you're muscles hurt! You have changed though! that was a very good picture of you!

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Hudson said…

    No I haven't...my muscles.....well, they're big.....not really.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Corrie said…

    You're muscles are like ceader logs, small rocks, gravy, churches, cider...a duck!

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Jennie said…

    Nice six pack, Huds! Way to exercise those muscles!!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home