Hudsie's World

The cultured, amiable, unpresumptuous, commendable, yet quite mysterious and peculiar life of the so-called Hudson Jones, who, though still being an inexperienced and often ignorant ankle biter manages to survive in this dissatisfactory and imperfect world of chaos.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello Everyone and Everyone...
How are you? Please, it would be nice if some of you posted this time. I know that a few of you did post on my last blog thingie (and you shall receve rewards for that....) but it's really nice to get on the internet and look at my blog and see that so many people post on my blog. I like hearing from all you guys....and I made it so anyone can post. Not just people that are members of blogger....anyone! And that means you! Yes, you...
So post and be happy! (That's my motto)

Sorry for not writing in so long. I just kind of got out of writing. Tho I'm thorry about that, guyth...I'll try to keep up more.
Ok, so what's been going on in my life? Hm...ah yes!
THANKSGIVING!
We went down to El Dorado, Arkansas for thanksgiving this year. It was really fun because that's where our grandparents and our great-grandma live. And we've never had thanksiving with them, so it was really fun!
We had a lot of food. And of course I ate a ton and stuffed myself....we had leftovers for the whole time we were there. That was until Saturday afternoon. But I think they're still probably eating leftovers. Poor guys. It was really good food though. Especially this salad thing that my grandma made, but I really don't know what it's called, so I guess you'll never know either. Well, that is, unless she tells you guys, but 95% of the people that read this blog don't even know my grandma so it'll be pretty hard to ask her, that is, unless I give you her email, but I don't have her email, and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you. So sorry. Anyway, that was pretty fun...we raked leaves at their house, swang on the big tire swing, and went to this cool musem about Arkansas. I was glad about that because that counted as our school and it was pretty cool. So we missed a whole day of school to go to a museum for a few hours. =) Lucky homeschoolers....
On Saturday morning we went over to some of our friends over there that have horses and fourwheelers. So I rode the fourwheelers through the woods and ditches...it's fun. I wish they had fourwheelers back in Slovakia.
Ok guys, guess what? It snowed! Yes! Here in Little Rock! Isn't that awesome! It snowed last night, but then it all melted right when it hit the ground...but it snowed!!!!!! Hahahahaha! I was so happy...I started dancing around outside on the wet ground in my socks. It was about at 10 p.m. Today it's pretty cold. The sun is shining though, but it's still cold. I don't have a winter coat, because I grew out of my old one. Yes, don't worry guys, I am still growing...
Well, I'll post soon....but there's nothing much to talk about right now. So, I'll write later when something extraordinarily significant happens.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger T. said…

    Dang it!! It snowed and I didn't even know it...crud... I wish I had seen it...I was doing homework...So....practices for youth choir....

    § Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 8:30 pm – 9:15 pm

    § Sunday, December 10, 2006, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm

    § Wednesday, December 13, 2006, 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm

    § Saturday, December 16, 2006, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Hey Hudson!
    Nice you finally posted something! My winter coat is too small for me too...but we already talked about that. I am still for sure growing taller than you=)
    It hasn't snowed here since October...which is really wierd, because usually by now we have snow up to our knees=)
    Well, talk to you soon!
    Hannah

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    yay for Hudson! We should organise a parade in your honor for finally posting somepin!
    yeah. ahem. eeeh...anyway... Yeah, i just got back from Budapest like 15 minutes ago so i'm pretty much falling asleep right here...heh...that's funny.
    And what ever happened to the Chronicles of Hair you had going on for a little while in the beginning??? Put some pictures up! =)
    i'm going to................bed.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Why said…

    I am very envious; of you. Riding horses is so cool. Quads are a lot of fun also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home